1902 - What Is to Be Done?
From MLM Library
- Chapter I. Dogmatism And “Freedom of Criticism
- Chapter II. The Spontaneity of the Masses and the Consciousness of the Social-Democrats
- Chapter III. Trade-Unionist Politics And Social-Democratic Politics
- Chapter IV. The Primitiveness of the Economists and the Organization of the Revolutionaries
- Chapter V. The “Plan” For an All-Russia Political Newspaper
- Appendix: The Attempt to Unite Iskra With Rabocheye Dyelo
- Correction to What Is To Be Done?