1905 - Two Tactics of Social Democracy in the Social Revolution
From MLM Library
- 1. An Urgent Political Question
- 2. What Can We Learn From the Resolution of the Third Congress of the R.S.D.L.P. on a Provisional Revolutionary Government?
- 3. What Is A “Decisive Victory of the Revolution Over Tsarism”?
- 4. The Abolition of the Monarchist System and the Republic
- 5. How Should “The Revolution Be Pushed Forward”?
- 6. From what Direction is the Proletariat Threatened with the Danger of Having its Hands Tied in the Struggle Against the Inconsistent Bourgeoisie?
- 7. The Tactics of “Eliminating The Conservatives from the Government”
- 8. Osvobozhdeniyeism and New Iskra Trends
- 9. What Does Being A Party of Extreme Opposition In Time of Revolution Mean?
- 10. “Revolutionary Communes” and the Revolutionary-Democratic Dictatorship of the Proletariat and the Peasantry
- 11. A Cursory Comparison Between Several of the Resolutions of the Third Congress of the R.S.D.L.P. and Those of the “Conference”
- 12. Will the Sweep of the Democratic Revolution be Diminished if the Bourgeoisie Recoils from it?
- 13. Conclusion. Dare We Win?
- Epilogue Once Again Osvobozhdeniye Trend, Once Again New Iskra trend
- I. What Do The Bourgeois Liberal Realists Praise The Social-Democratic “Realists” For?
- II. Comrade Martynov Again Renders the Question “More Profound”
- III. The Vulgar Bourgeois Representation of Dictatorship and Marx’s View of It