1972 - Our Some Questions To The National Socialist Party: The Students’ League (Rob Group)
1. You speak about establishing scientific Socialism and also say that you abide by Marxism. Marxism teaches us that the fundamental point of scientific Socialism is to establish the Dictatorship of Proletariat and defend that. But you don’t say of establishing Dictatorship of Proletariat (As Moni Sing-Mojaffar clique also don’t say). The meaning of not establishing the Dictatorship of Proletariat is establishing the Dictatorship of the lackeys of Feudalism, Bureaucratic Capitalism and imperialism. As your Socialism will not establish the Dictatorship of Proletariat, so it will establish the Dictatorship of the lackeys of Feudalism, Bureaucratic Capitalism and Imperialism, and their exploitation and plunder.
The meaning of that is establishing exploitation, plunder and fascist Dictatorship of the lackeys of US Imperialism in place of exploitation, plunder and the fascist Dictatorship of Indian and Soviet lackeys, what they have established in the name of Mujiv-ism .
This is why Socialism without proletarian Dictatorship is national treachery.
2. You admit Marxism, but Marxism teaches us that the Socialist Revolution has to be accomplished after accomplishing National and Democratic Revolution. Has National Democratic Revolution been completed in East Bengal?
National Democratic Revolution has not been accomplished in East Bengal. That means, East Bengal became Indian colony from Pakistan’s colony. Here exploitation of the lackeys of Imperialism and Jaminders (Big Feudal Land Lords – Translator) exists.
People want to accomplish National Revolution through overthrowing Indian Expansionism, Soviet social Imperialism, US Imperialism and their lackeys, establish Independent and Sovereign East Bengal, and establish Democratic East Bengal through overthrowing Jotedars (Small Feudal Landlords – Translator) and Jaminders.
Other than saying of making Democratic Revolution, you are saying of Socialism to hide people’s current enemy Indian Expansionism, Soviet Social Imperialism, US Imperialism and their lackeys from people. Actually it is nothing but sub-serving the enemy. That is why you are silent about Indian Expansionism.
3. Marxism teaches us that saying of Socialism by not making national Democratic Revolution is Trotskyism. At the present world, the Trotskytes are guided by the US Imperialism. Does not your saying of Socialism prove that you are Trotskyte and are guided by the US Imperialism?
4. You speak about scientific Socialism, Class Struggle and social Revolution, but Marxism teaches us that none of those are possible without the political party of Proletariat armed with Marxism-Leninism-Mao Tsetung Thought. The proof of that is the fact that the Bourgeoisie of East Bengal, by saying about so called social Revolution and Class Struggle, has made East Bengal a colon of India. Thus they, in the name of Social Revolution, made Social Counter Revolution, and in the name of Class Struggle, committed Class and National Treachery. Similarly, you are also, in the name of Scientific Socialism, Social Revolution and Class Struggle, actually, trying to make East Bengal a US colony. Thus, you are committing Social Counter Revolution, class and National treachery.
5. You speak of Class Struggle and Class Enemy Annihilation.
At present the demand of East Bengal people is to carry National Revolution (Making East Bengal Independent from Indian Expansionism, Soviet Social Imperialism and US Imperialism), annihilate national enemy (to annihilate lackeys of Indian Expansionism, Soviet Social Imperialism and US Imperialism as National Enemy).
In the name of Class Struggle and class Enemy Annihilation, you are actually saving National Enemies. Is it not sub-serving to National Enemies?
Some of you mark genuine leftists of East Bengal (who are said lackeys of China) as class enemy. At present you are making list of genuine leftist patriotic cadres (ours and others’ cadres) and making them arrested with the help of Mujiv-ists or are annihilating them.
6. Lenin’s following quotation proves the fact that in spite of saying Class Struggle, Scientific Socialism, Social Revolution, you are not Marxist or Revolutionary:
“It is often said and written that the main point in Marx’s teachings is the class struggle; but this is not true. And from this untruth very often springs the opportunist distortion of Marxism, its falsification in such a way as to make it acceptable to the bourgeoisie. For the doctrine of the class struggle was created not by Marx, but by the bourgeoisie before Marx, and generally speaking it is acceptable to the bourgeoisie. Those who recognize only the class struggle are not yet Marxists; they may be found to be still within the boundaries of bourgeois thinking and bourgeois politics. To confine Marxism to the doctrine of the class struggle means curtailing Marxism, distorting it, reducing it to something which is acceptable to the bourgeoisie. Only he is a Marxist who extends the recognition of the class struggle to the recognition of the dictatorship of the proletariat. This is what constitutes the most profound difference between the Marxist and the ordinary petty (as well as big) bourgeois.”
[Lenin on Proletarian Revolution and Proletarian Dictatorship, Foreign Language Press, Peking, 1960, Page-9]
We learn from the quotation that none can be Marxist or Revolutionary by saying merely of Class Struggle, which the Big Bourgeoisie or even imperialists’ lackeys may say too.
7. By attracting to your so called anti-Government and apparently Progressive statement and slogan, you are misguiding sincere cadres to wrong path. Thus you are making them target of Mujiv-ism. Already a lot of cadres of National Socialist Party and its affiliated organizations have been killed by the Mujiv-ists and are suffering from imprisonment and torture.
Is it not making trap for sincere patriotic cadres?
8. Openly you oppose Muslim Bangla while secretly you are propagating that through the cadres and are creating ultra-communalism, thus following the directives of the US conspiracy.
If really you are obedient to Marxism, are not connected to US Imperialism and are servant of people, then, correct the above mentioned wrong positions and working methods, unite in genuine political party of Proletariat, and establish Independent, Peaceful, Non-Aligned, Progressive Republic of East Bengal by making national Democratic Revolution. It can be established by initiating and guiding People’s war of National Liberation through Annihilation of National Enemies. Only completing that national Democratic Revolution, we can carry socialist Revolution.
Long Live Marxism-Leninism-Mao Tsetung Thought!
Long Live the Proletarian Party of East Bengal!
Long Live Comrade Siraj Sikder!