1973 - Resolutions Granted By The Bureau No.1 In-Charge In 5Th Meeting With In-Charge Comrades Of The Regions Under The Bureau
GENERAL PROGRAM OF THE RAINY SEASONAL STRATEGIC OFFENSIVE IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Seize arms, seize money
2. Build regular and local armed force
3. Strengthen massive propaganda
4. Overthrow local enemies
5. Organize people
6. Combine armed and mass struggle
7. Liberate villages
○ Organize Masses
– Establish local political power
– Form Village Organizing Committee
– Form various Frontal Organizations
○ Peasants Liberation Organization
○ Workers Liberation Organization
○ Local Guerrilla Force
○ Women Liberation Organization
○ Children Liberation Organization
○ Youth Liberation Organization
… … … etc.
(Form Village Organizing Committee with the representatives of the above mentioned organizations)
○ Peasant, youth and guerrilla organization is basic force; basically their representatives will form the Village Organizing Committee.
○ On the basis of review of past history and class base, build Village Party Committee through taking the most active and advance elements of these mass organizations
Member of party committee will be 7/9/11 with one Chairman/Secretary
○ Hardness of criteria of party recruitment has to be loosened a little bit.
○ Build Village Organizing Committee secretly in enemy areas and openly in liberated areas.
○ Member of Village Organizing Committee will be 5/7/9; one will be Chairman.
○ For elderly people, differently form Elderly People’s Liberation Organization.
TASK OF THE VILLAGE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
○ Collect subscription from everybody according to each one’s ability
○ Distribute lands of national enemies
○ Build shelter
○ Carry local administration (Education, court, defense, medical treatment, guerrilla recruitment)
○ Provide local defense
○ Provide all out help to armed struggle and mobilize people
○ Form committee in democratic way
○ Those who will be members of committee should be informed about their task beforehand
○ Properly use the military vacuum of enemy created by the withdraw of Police Posts from villages; mobilize people massively
○ Mobilize gathering against the rivals of people
○ Make people carry procession and chant slogan against the rivals to overthrow them
○ Thus carry mass struggle
○ Thus carry mass struggle against the enemies too
○ Fix area wise targets and tasks for cadres and guerrillas, also fix time limit
○ Take with Regular Armed Group:
– Propaganda Team
– Organizational Team
– Local Scout Group
○ Combine mass struggle with armed struggle
○ Read the book ‘Vietnam’ for experience regarding mass struggle
Revolution cannot achieve victory without connecting mass struggle with armed struggle.