1987 - Agreements between PCP and PCE
Communist Party of Peru - Communist Party of Spain - May 1st, 1987
1. The Communist Party of Peru and the Communist Party of Spain agree officially to establish relations as fraternal Communist Parties on a common ideology, Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, a common revolutionary struggle, the proletarian world revolution and also a common goal, communism.
2. Our two Parties making proletarian internationalism concrete, assume the development of just, correct and steady relations in the assurance that evolving them fully and helping each other like comrades in arms, we will serve united with other fraternal and equal parties so that communism may shine on Earth for the good of all mankind.
3. Both Parties with full conscience and total assurance hoist Marxism-Leninism-Maoism as the true and unvanquished ideology of international proletariat, assuming Maoism as its third and principal stage; and, solemnly we commit ourselves to struggle firmly and tenaciously in order that Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, principally Maoism, be the command and guide of the proletarian world revolution.
4. The PCP and the PCE undersign the statement "Hoist, defend and apply Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, principally Maoism!"
5. The Communist Party of Peru hails the Communist Party of Spain and backs its struggle for providing the proletariat of the Spanish State with an organized vanguard that may lead it to the conquest of Political Power. The Communist Party of Spain hails the Communist Party of Peru and backs the people's war led successfully by it, standing out the meaning and the importance that this war has for the proletarian world revolution.
6. We applaud that the first meeting of our Parties has been an excellent one, which besides being a landmark will inevitably have transcendence in our tasks and common struggle; and we express the decision to transform this beginning into a fruitful development that future meetings will evaluate and make concrete.
7. PCP and PCE deem necessary and of unevadable importance the regrouping of communists, of firm and consistent followers of the proletariat's ideology, of those who are for the world revolution, for the crumbling of the old oppressive order of imperialism and the reactionaries, for the proletariat's leadership through its Communist Parties and for the crushing of revisionism of all types; in synthesis, of those who are for fighting unbendingly for communism. PCP and PCE are for the struggle on behalf of a Future Communist International sustained on Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, principally Maoism; and they consider the Revolutionary Internationalist Movement as a stag in that direction, which it will serve so long as it sustains istself on and follows a just and correct ideological and political line.