From MLM Library
|Sri Lanka's beautiful sea coast is world renowned. But in recent years the former British colony of Ceylon has been more known as the site of bitter warfare pitting the reactionary authorities against Tamil liberation fighters. An analysis shows that, far from bringing "peace," the recent agreement between India and Sri Lanka is another attack on the Tamil fighters and a new obstacle to revolution on the whole island.|
|Soviets on "Terrorism"|
|Under the guise of criticizing "terrorism," a recent Soviet book sings the praises of the bourgeois state in the Western imperialist countries and condemns all who would dare to make revolution in these countries.|
This issue focuses on Palestine and the mass uprising there, the Intifada.
- “Resolution on Palestine”, by the Second International Conference of M-L Parties and Organization.
- “RIM Committee Statement in Support of the Uprising in Palestine”
- “Israel: Imperialism’s Attack Dog in the Middle East”
- Palestine Photo Spread
- “Arab Reaction—The Other Enemy of the Intifada”, by J. K., a Tunisian Marxist-Leninist
- “Afghanistan: Soviet Pull-Out Will Intensify the War”
- “Haiti: Revolution is the Only Solution”, by the Haitian Internationalist Revolutionary Group (GRIA)
- “Book Review: Soviet Critique of ‘Terrorism’; Singing the Hymns of the Bourgeois State”, by P.B.
- “Documents from PCP First Congress”, including “On Marxism-Leninism-Maoism” and “On Gonzalo Thought”
- Plus several other short articles.