An analysis from the pages of the Indian Marxist-Leninist newspaper Mass Line on the factors behind the Gorbachev phenomenon and its significance.
The rulers of Bangladesh and their imperialist masters declare that the people of Bangladesh are too poor and ignorant to do anything about the floods which are ravaging their land with unprecedented frequency and severity. A supporter of the Purba Bangla Sharbohara Party (PBSP) shows how this recent increase in the scale and scope of flooding is a result of the rule of imperialism and reaction, and why flood control is impossible without new democratic revolution.
- People’s War Prepares New Stage
- Two short articles on Peru from El Diario
- Afghan Communist Hold Important Meeting: Resolution of the Third General Meeting of the Revolutionary Cell of Afghan Communists (RCAC)
- Tear Down the Prison Walls!, statement by the Union of Iranian Communists (Sarbedaran)
- May Day, 1989: Celebrate the Fifth Anniversary of the RIM!
- The Internationale Shall Be the Human Race
- Two articles on Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa
- Why Perestroika?, by Sunil