'War on Drugs
The U.S. government's "war on drugs" is not about stopping drug addiction; instead, it is a reactionary offensive aimed at intensifying repression of the proletariat and oppressed nationalities in the U.S., and defending the USA's political and military interests in Lotin Americo, including through stepped-up intervention against the people's war being led by the Communist Party of Peru.
The first of a two-part series. The first port shows how Castro overthrew Batista but foiled to overthrow King Sugar. Because there was no organization revolution in Cuba, there was no way to feed the people nor develop the economy without accepting dependency.
- People Like Deng Will Know No Peace
- Down with the Blood-Soaked Capitalist Regime in China!, statement by the Committee of the RIM
- Tiananmen Square: What the Media Suppressed
- Revolt in China: The Crisis of Revisionism, or... Why Mao Tsetung Was Right, by Raymond Lotta
- RIM Press Conference Condemns Deng Regime
- 1980 Statement by Shanghai Revolutionaries on the Restoration of Capitalism in China, by the Chinese (Marxist-Leninist) Communist Party Central Committee
- On Exercising All-Round Dictatorship over the Bourgeoisie
- Can You Praise Mao While Supporting His Enemy?!