Women - Slaves No More!
An AWTW editorial argues that, for Maoists, the participation of women has everything to do with the character of the revolution being waged. Only a revolution that aims at the abolition of all social divisions and inequalities can unleash women to play a full role in society. Also featured are reprints from Lenin and from the Chinese revolution, a report on an International Women’s Day Celebration by women from Afghanistan, and letters from readers.
Cutting Through the Darkness in Afghanistan
The battlefield of Afghanistan offers its own unique opportunities for revolutionary struggle – and the Maoists of the young Communist Party of Afghanistan are determined to seize on the turbulent conflicts ripping apart their country to forge a force capable of offering genuine hope for an alternative to both the medieval practices of the Islamic fundamenalists and the modern exploitation of the imperialists.
Persevering in People’s War in Nepal
As the People’s War in Nepal faces the biggest military operation in the country's history, General Secretary Prachanda of the Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist) presents an overview of the results and prospects of two years of revolutionary war. Also featured is a document from the RIM Committee explaining why a participant in the Revolutionary Internationalist Movement, the Nepal Communist Party (Mashal), has been expelled.
- Break the Chains - Unleash the Fury of Women as a Mighty Force for Revolution!
- Afghanistan Women Celebrate March 8
- Letters from Our Readers
- Lenin on the Woman Question
- Women Hold Up Half the Sky
- On Women-Work in the Liberated Areas (1948)
Peru: PCP Documents
- Unite the People Against the Fascist, Genocidal and Country-Selling Dictatorship by Further Developing the People's War!
- Against the Genocidal and Country-Selling Dictatorship, Persist the People's War
- RIM Committee: May Day 1998 Workers of All Countries Unite!
- Nepal News Update
- Comrade Prachanda on Two Momentous Years of Revolutionary Transformation
- On the Expulsion of the Nepal Communist Party (Mashal) from RIM
- 150 years of the Communist Manifesto
- RIM Committee: Statement
- The Story of the Communist Manifesto