Accelerating the World Proletarian Revolution As the new millennium begins, the Revolutionary Internationalist Movement is uniting Marxist-Leninist-Maoist parties that are waging or preparing people's war. RIM's Millenium Statement expresses its determination to make the new century one that will go down in history as the turning point in the battle to put an end to the millenia-old exploitation of class society and hasten the dawn of communist society. An interview with a member of the RIM Committee explores the situation of the world proletarian revolution today and RIM's role in advancing it.
The International Communist Movement: What Path? The RIM Committee comments on resolutions from a recent conference of Marxist-Leninist parties, emphasising how the key to advancing proletarian revolution is the understanding that Marxism-Leninism-Maoism is a new, third and higher stage of Marxism-Leninism. Also featured are resolutions from a conference of RIM parties and organisations in South Asia.
On the Strategy for People's War in India How should the Maoist strategy of people's war be applied to the second most populous country on earth, a complex patchwork of differing social, ethnic, economic and gender relations? A provocative article dissecting the erroneous views put forward by the Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist), Central Reorganisation Committee offers some basic guidelines.
Accelerating the World Revolution
- Millennium Statement by RIM
- Interview with the Committee of RIM
- Photo Essay: Pages from the History of Class Struggle
- Free Trade: Engine of Growth or Plunder?
Art and Politics
- The God of Small Things The Poisonwood Bible
- Comments on the Resolutions Adopted by the 5th Conference of the International Conference of Marxist-Leninist Parties and Organisations (ICML)
- ICML Resolutions
South Asia RIM Conference
- Resolutions of the 4th Regional Conference of RIM South Asian Parties and Organisations
- Appeal to the Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) (People's War) and the Maoist Communist Centre
- On the Cowardly Murder of Three Leading Members of the Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) (People's War)
- On the 25th Anniversary of the Martyrdom of Siraj Sikder
- On the Founding of the Maoist Communist Party in Italy
- On the Strategy for People's War in India