America’s Global Rampage and the People’s Resistance The US imperialists’ unprecedented bid for global hegemony – “one world, one empire” – poses the challenge to advance amidst intensifying repression and war to lead the people of the world to meet new dangers and seize the new opportunities that are bound to emerge for equally unprecedented advances in world revolution. A special section examines the initial phase in this war waged in Afghanistan.
Palestine on the Front Line Israeli armour has come up against an unyielding force: the spirit of the Palestinian people. How the Second Intifada arose from the collapse of the Oslo peace accords. What are the obstacles to advancing the Palestinian struggle to a higher stage
Islam: Ideology and Tool of the Exploiting Classes
An examination of the role that Islam has played as a political force in the world and the factors underlying its rise in recent decades. The Islamic political movements, far from being a major threat to the existence of imperialism, have held back the national liberation struggles and the broader struggle for social revolution.
Maoism versus Opportunism in Turkey
A polemic by the Committee of the Revolutionary Internationalist Movement analyses how one of the centres of the Communist Party of Turkey Marxist-Leninist has failed to grasp the decisive importance of Maoism for developing and applying a correct political line to lead the revolution in Turkey. America's Global Rampage and the People's Resistance
- The US' Savage War of Vengeance against the People of Afghanistan
- A History of the Imperialist "Great Game"
- CPA Chairman on the Responsibilities of the Maoists
- International Women's Day RIM Statement: Tear Off Every Veil of Oppression!
- Afghan Communists Analyse the Loya Jirga
- Worldwide the People Resist...
- Excerpts of Statements by RIM Parties and Organisations
- The "Homeland Front" in the "War on Terrorism"
- Build the World People's Resistance Movement!
- Long Live Red May First!
- Maoism versus Opportunism in Turkey – Letter to the Communist Party of Turkey/ Marxist-Leninist
- New Participants of RIM