From MLM Library
- Oppose, Resist and Defeat US Aggression in Iraq!, statement by the Committee of the Revolutionary Internationalist Movement
- War on Iraq: Gateway to an American ‘Greater Middle East’ or to a New Wave of Resistance to America?
- A War for Oil?
- Just Who ‘Gassed Their Own People’ and Used Nukes on Civilians?
- Guantanamo — One Year On, Decades to Go
- Mr Power’ and the ‘Eurowimps’ versus the ‘Barbarians’
- The UN — An Imperialist Club
- Resolutions of the Joint Conference of Marxist-Leninist-Maoist Parties and Organisations of Iran and Afghanistan on the Current Situation in the World and Region and Specifically on the Situation in Afghanistan
- US-Occupied Afghanistan, One Year On
- Beat Back the Attacks on José-Maria Sison!, a statement by CoRIM and a short article José-Maria Sison: Filipino Revolutionary Leader in US Crosshairs
- CCOMPOSA on the Present Political Situation”, adopted by the 2nd annual CCOMPOSA conference on Sept. 15, 2002
- Worldwide the People Resist..., an 8-page photo spread about protests against U.S.-led imperialism and its wars
- Initial Steps in Building the World People’s Resistance Movement, 4 pages. Includes: “Statement of the World People’s Resistance Movement — South Asia Provisional Organising Committee.”
- Comrades of the Communist Party of Peru! Fighters of the People’s Guerrilla Army! People of Peru!” on the 10th anniversary of Chairman Gonzalo’s historic speech
- The Spanish Civil War and the War Today: Our Guernica, by S.K., inspired by an exhibition at the Imperial War Museum in London