Communist Party of Peru
From MLM Library
Collected Works of Communist Party of Peru
Volume 1 : 1968-1987
- 1968 - To Understand Mariategui
- 1970 - Latin America : People's War great victories and brilliant perspectives
- 1973 - Marxism, Mariategui and the Women's Movement
- 1974 - On the National Question
- 1975 - Let us retake Mariategui and reconstitute his Party
- 1976 - On the construction of the Party
- 1976 - The problem of the peasant and the Revolution
- 1976 - Eternal Glory to President Mao Tse-Tung! The great leader of the International Proletariat, the Oppressed Peoples and the World Revolution
- 1976 - Eternal Glory to Chairman Mao Tsetung!
- 1977 - To be a Marxist is to adhere to Marxism-Leninism-Mao Tsetung Thought
- 1978 - Against constitutional illusions, for the state of the New Democracy
- 1979 - For the New Flag
- 1979 - Develop the growing people's protest!
- 1979 - Concerning three chapters of our history
- 1980 - We begin to topple the walls and unfold a new dawn
- 1980 - We are the initiators
- 1980 - Towards guerrilla warfare!
- 1981 - To our heroic fighting people!
- 1981 - Long live the armed struggle of our people! Down with the reactionary hoax!
- 1982 - Let us develop guerrilla warfare!
- 1982 - Maoism. On Marxism-Leninism-Maoism
- 1985 - Don't vote! Instead, expand the guerrilla warfare to conquer power for the people!
- 1986 - Single Document. Demands of the prisoners of war of the Shining Trenches of Combat of Fronton, Lurigancho and Callao.
- 1986 - Nothing and nobody can defeat us!
- 1986 - Day of Heroism
- 1986 - Develop the people's war, serving the world revolution
- 1987 - Hoist, defend and apply Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, principally Maoism!
- 1987 - Agreements between PCP and PCE
- 1987 - To give one's life for the Party and the Revolution
- 1987 - Glory to the Day of Heroism!
Volume 2 : 1988-1990
- 1988 - Fundamental Documents
- 1988 - Bases of Discussion of General Political Line
- 1988 - Interview with Chairman Gonzalo
- 1990 - Elections, no! People's war, yes!
Volume 3 : 1991-1992
- 1991 - Sobre las dos colinas (Documento de estudio para el balance de la III Campaña) In spanish
- 1991 - Preparatory Session of the Second Plenum
- 1991 - II Plenum - Fundamentals of Political Ideology
- 1991 - II Plenum of the Central Commitee building the conquest of power in the mist of the People's War
- 1991 - May directives for Metropolitan Lima
- 1991 - On the rectification campaign based on the study of the document "Elections, No! People's War, Yes!"
- 1991 - ¡Que el equilibrio estratégico remezca más el país! In spanish
- 1992 - Cuestiones políticas fundamentales. Bases de discusión del III Pleno In spanish
- 1992 - III Plenum
- 1992 - III Plenum : Meeting of the central leadership with the northern regional committee
- 1992 - Chairman Gonzalo speech
Volume 4 : 1993-1999
- 1992 - Resolution of the Central Committee
- 1993 - Declaration
- 1994 - Reaffirm Our Basis of Party Unity and Build the Conquest of Power
- 1994 - Long Live Chairman Gonzalo and His All-powerful Thought!
- 1995 - Prepare the Strategic Offensive Through the Construction of the Conquest of Power
- 1995 - Against the Country Selling and Genocidal Dictatorship, Persist in the People's War!
- 1995 - Overcome the Bend in the Road, Developing the People's War!
- 1996 - Notes to Typify the Regime as Fascist
- 1996 - Political Report
- 1997 - Note on the Political Situation
- 1998 - Unite the People Against the Fascist, Genocidal and Country-selling Dictatorship, Developing the People's War Further!
- 1998 - Peruvian People! People of Alto Huallaga! The Communist Party of Peru Once Again Denounces the Genocidal Politics and the Sinister Persecution of the Prisoners of War and Their Families as Part of the Genocidal Politics of the Peruvian State
- 1998 - Actions of the People's Liberation Army in the Departaments of San Martin, Huanuco and Ucayali
- 1999 - Struggle Implacably Against Capitulation! Unmask and Liquidate the Traitors! Unmask and Crush the Psychological Warfare Campaign of the Reactionary Fascists!
- 1999 - the Speech by Our Great Leadership Is a Combat Weapon That Shines Victoriously and Powerfully Before the World