Turkey's Shining Trenches of Combat For many months, the political prisoners in Turkey have been waging a life-and-death battle against the imperialist-backed regime there. Several thousand political prisoners, living in hell-holes notorious the world over, are fighting efforts of the country's rulers to force them into the even more oppressive conditions of the "F-type prisons". Dozens of the Maoist and other revolutionary political prisoners have already given their lives in this courageous combat.
Dramatic Twists and Turns in the People's War in Nepal Five years after the People's War began, the Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist) is leading many thousands of fighters, armed with guns and Maoism, to set up people's power in large parts of the country. Faced with this, the reactionaries have been shaken by internal fighting, which burst out most spectacularly with the killing of the royal family in June 2001. Here CPN(M) Chairman Prachanda gives an interview to AWTW dealing with the questions facing the People's War today and its part in the world proletarian revolution; also reprinted are important resolutions from the recently concluded 2nd National Conference of the CPN(M).
The Masses of Iran Gain Weapon for Making Revolution Rarely has a vanguard party of the proletariat been so sorely needed or so thoroughly prepared as the newly founded Communist Party of Iran (Marxist-Leninist-Maoist). After the 1979 revolution that overthrew the hated US-backed Shah of Iran was hijacked by the bloody butchers of the Islamic Republic, the masses there have urgently needed a force that can lead them through people's war to seize power, this time for the oppressed. And now they have such a force: reprinted here are important documents from the Founding Congress of the CPI(MLM).
- Regime Changes, People's War Fights On
- Unstoppable People's War
- Day of Heroism Anniversary
- 7th International Delegation to Peru
The Emerging New Wave of Revolution
- Interview with Com. Prachanda
- Future is Bright, Road is Tortuous
- Document from Second National CPN(M) Conference
- Excerpt from Document about International Situation
- Excerpt from Document about Prachanda Path
- On the Massacre of the Royal Family, CPN(M) Press Release.
- To the Central Committee, Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist), letter from CoRIM
- Announcement of the Founding of the Communist Party of Iran (MLM)
- Speech at the CPI(MLM) Founding Congress
- On Present Situation and Tasks of the Party