From MLM Library
Revision as of 08:51, 15 August 2016 by Kistler (Created page with "* 1965 - What Possibility The Year 1965 is Indicating? * 1965 - Carry on the Struggle Against Modern Revisionism * 1965 - Make the People's Democratic Revolution Su...")
- 1965 - What Possibility The Year 1965 is Indicating?
- 1965 - Carry on the Struggle Against Modern Revisionism
- 1965 - Make the People's Democratic Revolution Successful by Fighting Against Revisionism
- 1965 - What is the Source of the Spontaneous Revolutionary Outburst in India?
- 1966 - Take this Opportunity
- 1966 - Our Tasks in the Present Situation
- 1966 - Carry Forward the Peasant Struggle by Fighting Revisionism
- 1966 - The Main Task Today is the Struggle to Build Up the True Revolutionary Party Through Uncompromising Struggle Against Revisionism
- 1967 - It is Time to Build Up a Revolutionary Party
- 1968 - The Indian People's Democratic Revolution
- 1968 - One Year of Naxalbari Struggle
- 1968 - The United Front and the Revolutionary Party
- 1968 - To Comrades
- 1968 - Develop Peasants' Class Struggle through Class Analysis, Investigation and Study
- 1968 - "Boycott Elections!": International Significance of the Slogan
- 1968 - Undertake the Work of Building a Revolutionary Party
- 1968 - We Salute the Peasant Revolutionaries of Kerala!
- 1969 - To the Comrades Who are Working in Villages
- 1969 - Srikakulam: Will It Be The Yenan of India?
- 1969 - To the Youth and the Students
- 1969 - Why Must We Form the Party Now?
- 1969 - On Some Current Political and Organizational Problems
- 1970 - Hate, Stamp and Smash Centrism
- 1971 - Long Live the Heroic Peasants in Naxalbari!