Communist Party of Turkey / Marxist-Leninist
From MLM Library
Revision as of 20:41, 23 January 2017 by Yasuke
- 1979 – On Mao Tsetung
- 1990 – The General Characteristics of Imperialism
- 1997 – Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution and its Teachings
- 1997 – There is no death for us ! We have our revenge oaths and war cries !
- 1997 – Imperialism: Petrol, the Middle East and the Caucasus
- 1998 – Imperialism: The problem of the Balkans and Kosovo
- 1998 – “‘Low Intensity War’ is the strategy of counter-guerrilla and People’s War is the strategy of the proletariat”
- 1998 – The strategy of “Low Intensity Warfare” means blockade, embargo, forced immigration, massacre, torture and exploitation ! The People’s War Strategy means People’s Democratic Power !
- 1998 – “Mao Zedong’s Theory of People’s War is the Military Strategy of the Proletariat and Oppressed Peoples of Semi-Colonies”
- 1998 – Contemporary Marxism-Leninism-Maoism
- 1999 – Intensify the struggle against the imperialist offensive on the occasion of the May 1st !
- 1999 – This many casualties is out of the common. The State is responsible for it !
- 2002 – Historical Background of Turkey
- 2002 – The Life and the Struggle of Ibrahim Kaypakkaya
- 2002 – Turkish Comrades Release a Message on the F-Type Prisons, U.$. Imperialism
- 2002 – To the Turkish, Kurdish and Different Minorities in Turkey, To Our People
- 2003 – Anti-Imperialism, Civil Society Politices and Our Tasks
- 2006 – On the Occasion of the 40th Anniversary of the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution (GPCR) and the 50th Anniversary of the Struggle Against Revisionism
- 2007 – Eight Conference of TKP/ML
- 2012 – Fully conscious of our responsibility towards the revolution in Turkey and in the world, TKP/ML at its 40th anniversary of its founding continues to stand for winning the future with protracted people’s-guerrilla war !
- 2013 – His Name is our Pride, his Party is our Honor, his Doctrine is our Guide
- 2015 – MKP’s III Congress: A New Stage in Liquidationism
- 2016 – Interview with the Women’s Committee of the TKP/ML TiKKO