International League of Peoples' Struggle
The International League of Peoples' Struggle (ILPS) is an anti-imperialist and democratic formation. It promotes, supports and develops the anti-imperialist and democratic struggles of the peoples of the world against imperialism and all reaction.
It has a broad mass character and not subordinate to any political party, government or religion and affords equality to all participating organizations.
It strives to realize the unity, cooperation and coordination of anti-imperialist and democratic struggles throughout the world.
The International League of Peoples' Struggle (ILPS) was founded on 25 May 2001 in Zutphen, the Netherlands in its First International Assembly (FIA).
The FIA was attended by 339 delegates and guests, representing 218 mass organizations from 40 countries: Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Brazil, Burma, Canada, Congo, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, England, France, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Scotland, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey and USA.
2001 - First International Assembly
- 2001 - Charter of the International League of Peoples' Struggle
- 2001 - Communique of the First International Assembly
2004 - Second International Assembly
- 2004 - Oppose imperialist plunder and war, advance the people's solidarity Keynote speech by Professor Jose-Maria Sison
- 2004 - Declaration of the Second International Assembly
- 2004 - Communiqué on the Second International Assembly
- 2004 - International Coordinating Committee elects officers, directs International Coordinating Group to meet
2008 - Third International Assembly
- 2008 - Strengthen the people’s struggle, unite to build a New World against imperialist aggression, state terrorism, plunder and social destruction! Keynote speech by Varavara Rao
- 2008 - Chairperson's report to the ILPS Third International Assembly
2011 - Fourth International Assembly
- 2011 - Celebrate the achievements of the League, resolve to further advance the struggle Keynote speech by Professor Jose-Maria Sison
- 2011 - General Declaration of the ILPS issued by the 4th International Assembly
- 2011 - Resolution in defense of the ILPS against sectarianism and sabotage
- 2011 - Communique of the ILPS Fourth International Assembly
- 2011 - Charter of the International League of Peoples' Struggle As ratified by the Fourth International Assembly
2015 - Fifth International Assembly
- 2015 - Welcome Remarks to the 5th International Assembly
- 2015 - Introduction of Keynote Speaker, Cynthia McKinney
- 2015 - Beware President Obama’s ‘Pivot to Asia’ and Other Aggressive Schemes Keynote speech by Cynthia McKinney
- 2015 - Introduction of Keynote Speaker, Leila Khaled
- 2015 - Support Palestinian Struggle for Freedom: Boycott, Divest, Sanctions against Israel Keynote speech by Leila Khaled
- 2015 - For a socially just world, strengthen the peoples’ solidarity and intensify the struggle against imperialist plunder, crisis and war Report of the ILPS Chairperson, Jose-Maria Sison to the Fifth International Assembly of the ILPS
- 2015 - Report of the ILPS General Secretary to the Fifth International Assembly of the ILPS
Declarations and Resolutions
- 2015 - ILPS General Declaration Approved by the 5th International Assembly